Write a letter to your friend describing your daily routine/a Typical day of your life.


Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2014


My dear Nusrat
Your letter is just to hand. You  have wanted to know about my typical day..
I have a daily routine of my own. Everyday I follow it. I get up at 5:30 to 6:00 am. I walk in the open air for half an hour. I take my bath at 7am.Then I have my breakfast. I start for school at 8:00 am. I returned from school at 1:30 pm. After refreshing I take lunch. Then I rest for an hour. I go to play at 4:00 pm. In the evening I come back home. I wash my face and hands. Then I go to my reading room. I study up to 10:00 pm. Then I take my supper and go to bed.
No more today., More will be in the next. Write me back your feelings about writing for your reply.Please come to our house as early as possible.
My best regards to your parents and love to you.

Your loving friend.

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.