Write a letter to your friend about the importance of reading newspaper.



July 30, 2005
Samia Rahman

 

Dhaka-1206

My dear Esrat
My cordial love to you. I received your letter yesterday. You wrote that you were awarded a prize for the competition in general knowledge. I have become very glad to know it. Now a day it is very essential to learn more about the world around you. But if you want to know, you have to read newspaper daily.  This will increase your knowledge about many things of home and aboard. This will stimulate your desire to more. Newspaper is a great source of pleasure and knowledge. It supplies almost all the current events of the world. Besides this, to be a civilized person, you must be conscious of the social, political and economical conditions of the present time. It is only newspaper, which can save the purpose appropriately. By reading it you could know modern science too. There are also news about business and sports in the newspapers. I So, I advise you to read it daily.

No more today, write to me as soon as possible. Convey my compliments to parents. Good wishes to you.
Your friend
Samia Rahman


Draw an envelop and write address



No comments

Powered by Blogger.