Write a letter to your friend telling him about you how you have spend the summer vacation.

A letter to your friend telling him about you how you have spend the summer vacation.

Dhaka cant.
21.11.2014
My dear sagor.
I have received your letter. I am very glad to know that you are well. You wanted to know how I spent my last summer vacation. I have spent a week at Cox’s Bazer in the residence of my cousin’s. I used to walk by the sea-shore. The beautiful scenery of the sea acted upon me. I had a great fun bathing and walking. I also enjoyed eating mangoes and Jackfruits to my heart’s content. I passed some days there with pleasure.
No more today. My best regards to your parents.
Your loving friend.
Hasan
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.