A letter to your friend inviting him to your village home for the coming Eid-ul-Fitr.

A letter to your friend inviting him to your village home for the coming Eid-ul-Fitr.

01 May, 20014
Mirpur-14
Dhaka cantonment, Dhaka-1206

Dear Ripon,
At first take my love .Thank you for your last letter. Hope that  you are well with the grace of Almighty Allah.. I am also well here. I think your school is going to be closed for the coming Eid-ul-fitre. I go to my village home every Eid. I spend the day with the members of our family and friends here. I would like to request you to spend a few days with me and enjoy Eid day with us at my village home. I am sure you will feel happy here.
You will be glad to learn that I have already chalked out a programme of our actrvities on the Eid day. At first we shall attend the Eid congregation in the Eidghah with the people of the area. Then we shall exchange greetings with them. We shall also visit our friends and neighbours.
Such visits will go on through out day and we shall be able to eat a number of delicious food items and sweets. In the afternoon we shall be able to visit “Eid-ul-Fitre Mela which is held near the river Madumati. You will surely have new experience there. You will enjoy various products of village people and have the opportunity of exchanging views with villagers.Eid is treated as a communication of souls, In this occasion we pledge to shape our life on the basis of religious values.
No more today. More when we meet. Tender my best regards to your parents and love to your younger brothers and sisters.
Yours ever,
Asif Mammud.
Magura.


                                                          *Write an envelop and mention full address*


No comments

Powered by Blogger.