Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.

Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.   

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
I have reached home safely. Now I’m at home but think I left my soul in Magura. I really cannot forget affectionate love that your parents and elder sister showed to me. I’m highly pleased at the entertainment that Sahrin Apu did. It was beyond my expectations. I’ve never seen like a family like yours. All the  members of your family treated me as Ma moni. I found no difference between you and me there. I think  your family is  also my family. Actually the hospitality you showed , charmed me. I thank you for helping me in visiting all the places. I think it was impossible for me to visit the places without your help. I enjoyed your company very much. I’m feel proud having such a friend like you.
I told much of your hospitality, your family and you to my mother. She is very much curious to see you. If it is possible then come to Dhaka within a short time. I’m looking forward to you.
No more today.
Your loving friend,
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.