Suppose you won a quiz and the prize was a half an hours’ free ride by wide-bodied passenger plane. Now write a letter to your friend describing the experience of the flight.

Suppose you won a quiz and the prize was a half an hours’ free ride by wide-bodied passenger plane. Now write a letter to your friend describing the experience of the flight.

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
You will be glad to know that I had won a quiz and you will be surprised to know that the prize of it was a half an hours free ride either by a wide bodied passenger plane or a helicopter, it would be a personal travel and I would miss many things of traveling by air. But if I travel by the wide-bodied passenger plane I would be able to enjoy more. It is faster than a helicopter. I would be able to use the airport. I would have the experience of taking off and landing of the plane. Certainly I would have the experience of service facilities of the passenger plane. So , I have decided to fly the wide bodied passenger plane. I think you will agree with me. When the journey started I felt a little bit nervous because of the turning of the plane. But gradually my all fears were gone away. I was very much enjoying the flight. The roads and cities were looking like snakes. I was very astonished to see the black clouds very much near to me. After half an hour the journey ended. In my life it was my greatest experience. I will never forget it.
No more today. Take care.
Your ever
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.