Write a letter to your friend advising him how to improve / develop his skill in English.


30 July 2014
Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
At first take my compliments and love. I think you are well with the grace the almighty. A am also well. So, far as I know you are not so good in English, which is the international language. I am going to advise how you can improve your skill. English is used and understood in almost all over the countries. If you wish to have higher education in any subject you must know English. So try hard to improve your English.
By listening, speaking and reading books you can improve your English. I advise you to read English newspaper and listen to English news bulletin regularly. Read English story books and novels. Keep a notebook and write down every new word you come across. Then write down its meaning consulting dictionary. And finally try to speak English as much as you can. If you follow these instructions you will surely improve.
Yours truly,
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.