Write a letter to your friend describing the house you live in.

A letter to your friend describing the house you live in.
552 North Ibrahimpur
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2014
Dear Hasan
At first take my love. I think you are well with the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well with His grace. You wanted to know about the type of my living house. So I am giving a short description of it. My house is in a village of Magura district. We have a big house with brick built walls and tin roof. It has six bed rooms, four small rooms and a beautiful guest room. My parents live in the big room and I sleep in a small one. We have a separate kitchen. There is a tube-well near the kitchen. There is a vegetable garden in front of my house.
No more today. More when we meet again. Please give my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.
Your loving friend.
Sagor.
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.