Write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to your birthday party.

A letter to your friend inviting him/her to your birthday party.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2014


My dear Nusrat,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You will be glad to know that I am going to be a girl/boy of twelve on Monday next. My parents will arrange a birthday party for this purpose. I invite you to join my birthday party. Please come with your younger brother. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman

* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.