Write a letter to your friend congratulation on him/her on his/her brilliant success in the S S C examination.



Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2014


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. A Sweet note from you have just anchored to the shore of my heart. I came to know by your letter that you have passed the S S C examination with G.P.A-5:00.I congratulate you on your brilliant success. In fact, this brilliant result is a matter of pride and joy for us. This success now brings golden opportunities for you to rise in life. I am sure that you will do still better in your future examination.
Hope this will find you all right. With best regards to you and your parents.
Please come with your younger brother. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all. No more today. More when we shall meet you.
Your ever,

Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura


                                   Stamp
To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.