Write a letter to your friend asking him to return books.


03/9/2014
Apnan Karim
Ibrahimpur
Mirpur-14
Dhaka –1206

My dear friend Sharin,
I have not heard from you for a long time. Hope you are keeping well. You know that our Annual/SSC examination is near at hand. I am busy with my studies. I can guess that you are also busy with your studies. I am sorry to tell you that I am at present badly in need of the book, which you borrowed from me last month. How ever today I like to remind you that a few days ago you borrowed my English grammar. But it is now over a month. Perhaps, you have forgotten it. Now I need this book for preparation. So, I shall be highly thankful if you please return it as early as possible. If you need it again, I will give it to you after examination. I hope you will not misunderstand me for this.
No more today.
Your ever,
Apnan Karim.

 

From,

Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura


                                   Stamp
To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.