A letter to your father telling him how you have prepared for the coming primary Scholarship examination.


Nawsin Rahman
Binodpur,Magura.
Agust23,2014
My dear Father
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Almighty Allah. A sweet note from you has just anchored to the shore of my heart. You wanted to know about my preparation for the Scholarship examination. So this is to inform you that I have taken a good preparation for the examination. I hope to do well in all the subjects. There was a little problem with English. But now I have got confidence on this subject. Give me your blessings.
I am well. Please give me your regards to mother and love to my sweet little sister. I seek your blessings for my success.
Your affectionate daughter
Nawsin Rahman
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*


No comments

Powered by Blogger.