Write a letter to your friend asking him for return book.

Write a letter to your friend asking him for return book.

July30,2005
Samia Rahman
Ibrahimpur,Mirpur-14
Dhaka cantt-Dhaka-1206

My dear Sarmin,
Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of almighty Allah. I am sorry, I could not write to you earlier. You know that I am busily engaged in preparation myself for the ensuring SSC examination. To speak the truth, this is my preoccupation with studies that stands in my way of thinking of you often.
By the by I am in urgent need of practical English Grammar by Thomson and Martinet, which you borrowed from me last month. I shall be glad beyond measure if you please arrange to send same by post.

No more today. How are you all there? Please convey my regards to your parents.
Yours ever
Samia Rahman
                                                                                 
* Draw an envelop and write address.*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.