Write a letter to your friend describing your school.

Write a letter to your friend describing your school.
Shahin Ahmed
Dhaka cant.
21.11.2014
My dear Hasan
I received your letter yesterday. You wanted to know about my school. Now I am going to tell you about my school. The name of my School is Binodpur B.k. High School. It stands by a river. It is a very old school. It was set up in 1904.There are two thousand students in our school. We have fifty teachers. All the teachers are well-educated. They teach with love and affection. The result of our school is always good. It is an ideal school. I am proud of my school. Write to me about yours.
I am well. My best wishes to you.
Your loving friend.
Sagor
* Draw an envelope and write full name & address of the writer and the addressee.*

No comments

Powered by Blogger.