My last day at school, Paragraph For PSC, JSC, JDC, SSC HSC and Degree Exam

My last day at school


Every student has to study in different institutions in different spheres of life. Accordingly I left my school for higher studies. Before leaving school, I want to recall some events concerning my school. My last day at school is a memorable day to me. The students of our school bade us farewell on this day. The hall room was nicely decorated. Separate arrangement was made for us to sit. Our respected teachers took their seat on this dais. One of our teachers called out our names. We went up the dais one by one and the students gave us flowers and the headmaster gave the copy of “YOU WILL WIN” By Shib Kahake. With the gift we took our seats. Students delivered their short speech and begged forgiveness for our misdeed if any. Our teachers gave us valuable advice. The function being over, we were entertained with refreshment. Then left the school compound. Standing on the road I looked back home with a heavy heart.
 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.