Write an Application about withdrawal of library caution money.

Application about withdrawal of library caution money.

15 July, 2012
The Principal
X college
Dhaka.

Subject: Prayer for withdrawal of library caution money.

Sir,
With due respect, I would like to lay before you the following facts for your kind consideration and necessary action.
I was the student of this college and appeared in the HSC examination from Science group in the session 2010-2011. I secured GPA 5. My class roll number was 50; section A. I deposited taka 500 for collecting my library card. Now I have submitted all the books that I borrowed from the library. I want to withdraw the library caution money.
May I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant my prayer and oblige thereby.
Yours obediently
B
HSC ROLL : 23456
Session 2010-2011

Write an application to your Headmaster for permission to go on a study tour/Picnic

 Write an application to a business firm for the post of apersonnel officer.

Write An application for opening a bank account.

Write an application to the Chairman of your Union Parishad for seeking tube-wells in your village to mitigate the sufferings of the people.

Write an application to the DC for some relief’s for the flood hit people.

Write an application for remission of delay fine.

Writean application to your Headmaster praying for leave of absence.

Write an application to your headmaster praying forpermission to play cricket match.

 Write an application to the D.C to open a charitable dispensary in your locality.

 Write an application to the head teacher of your school toprovide facilities for games.

Write an Application about holding science fair.


 Write an Application about withdrawal of library caution money.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.