Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles/prepositions


Q. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles/prepositions:
1. Amin works in --- bank.
2. Rina has difficulty – walking.
3. take care – you health.
4. Please look – word in the dictionary.
5. I need – pen to write with.
Ans. A, In, of, up, a
Q. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles/prepositions:
(i) They live near – sea.
(ii) He went to the prison to see – friend.
(iii) The boys go to school – bus.
(iv) I have fear – ghosts.
(v) I will go to the office – my father to borrow some money.
Ans. The , a, by, in, to
Q. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles of prepositions:
(i) He was given – raise last month.
(ii) I am in change of – office while the boss is away.
(iii) None – the family came except jainab.
(iv) Afterwards we had to do - dishes.
(v) are you staying just – night.
Ans. The, the, but, the, to
Q. Fill in the blanks with appropriate ‘article’:
(1) Draw – picture of – owl.
(2) Do not go out for – walk.
(3) Check – beast in you.
(4) He is – M. A. in English.
(5) Every house flies – National flag on - victory day.
Ans. A an, a, the, an, the the,
31. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles / preposition:
(i) Amin works in --- bank.
(ii) Rina has difficulty ----- walking.
(iii) Take care ---- your health.
(iv) Please look ---- word in the dictionary.
(v) I Need ----- pen to write with.
 Ans: a, in, of, up, a

35. Fill in the blanks with appropriate articles/ prepositions:
(i) They live near ------sea.
(ii) He went to the prison to see----- friend.
(iii) The boys go to school -------- bus.
(iv) I have no fear --------- ghosts.
(v) I will go to the office ------- my father to borrow some money.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.