Complete the sentence using your own ideas


Q. Use your own words to complete the following sentences:
1. Can I have come ……………………… (to you)
2. I need some money ………………….. (to buy food.)
3. Nila is ill and she is ………………….. (in bed)
4. What is the name …………………….. (of your native village)
5. Slow and steady ……………………….. (Wins the race)
Q. Use the own words to complete each of the following sentence:
(i) I enjoy - .
Ans. I enjoy the song.
(ii) There are some old blankets ---.
Ans. There are some old blankets in his house.
(iii) Sometimes students ask ------
Ans. Sometimes students ask me to help their.
(iv) As I am allergic to milk, I---------
Ans. As I am allergic to milk, I avoid it.
(v) Rafiq is the best -----
Ans. Rafiq is the best boy in his class.
Q. Complete the sentence using your own ideas:
(i) We need an environment---.
Ans. We need an environment to lead safe and sound life.
(ii) Natural disasters like tsunami cause death of thousand -------
Ans. Natural disasters like tsunami cause death of thousand people.
(iii) War is a threat --------.
Ans. War is a threat of World.
(iv) There is a cold wind --------.
Ans. There is a cold wind in the sea beach.
(v) I used to get in trouble -------.
Ans. I used to get in trouble fresh water.
Q. Complete the sentence using your own ideas:
(a) Karim meets me if - .
(b) I wish –
© Rima loses her temper when –
(d) she was driving the car when –
(e) I wish if –
Ans. I meet him, I was a millionaire, she talks of nonsense. It was raining, I could sing well.
Q. Complete these sentence using your own ideas:
(a) If were a millionaire
(b) If I got a first class
© If I lived like a lord
(d) I would travel all over the country if
(e) I’ll only stay if
Ans. (a) If were a millionaire I would go on a trip the holy mecca.
(b) If I got a first class I would be awarded with a gold medal.
© If I lived like a lord I would make a law for all my tenants to create a garden in their house.
(d) I would travel all over the country if  I could with the lottery.
(e) I’ll only stay if  You ask me.
Q. uses your own words to complete each of the following sentences:
(a) When he heard the phone ringing ………….
(b) when he got to the phone ……..
© when it rang again …………..
(d) when he heard his friend’s voice ………….
(e) When she told him the news ………..
Ans. Complete these sentences:
(a) When he heard the phone ringing be reached to the telephone to receive the call.
(b) when he got to the phone  it had stopped ringing.
© when it rang again he quickly picked up the receiver.
(d) when he heard his friend’s voice he felt a surge of relief.
(e) When she told him the news he became so happy that he burst out laughing. 
Q. Complete the sentence, using your own words
(i) I get up late tomorrow …………
(ii) It I lived in cina ………..
(iii) If I were a nice person………..
(iv) The world would be a better place of, ………….
(v) I would speak better English if, ……………
Ans.
(i) I get up late tomorrow, I will miss my office bus.
(ii) It I lived in cina I would have spoken in Chinese very well.
(iii) If I were a nice person, many people liked me.
(iv) The world would be a better place of, if all the people telling truth.
(v) I would speak better English if, I practice it everyday.
33. Use you own words to complete the following sentence.
(i) Can I have come...............................................?
(ii) I need some money..........................................
(iii) Nila is ill and she is.........................................
(iv) What is the name............................................?
(v) Slow and steady................................................
Ans: To you? To buy food, in bed, of your native village, wins the race

No comments

Powered by Blogger.